Skip to main content
Happy May Bank Holiday Monday 2018



Welcome To My New Blog - lets chat "Glossybox" 




Discover one of the most coveted beauty boxes, beautifully wrapped in it's signature pink box and delivered straight to your door with your surprise beauty products just waiting to be unveiled.

I have been a Glossybox subscriber for some time now, and cannot wait to receive my monthly box filled with 5 cruelty-free fabulous products from around the world, and of course that little extra relaxing treat.

You know those moments when your hair just isn't its best and in desperate need for a treat, or your feet ache so much, your toes are like sausage because you have been running around after the kids/grand kids all day or on your feet all day helping other people in your professional life, or your skin is looking dull and tired, well there is always something for everyone in Glossybox.

It's as simple as ABC to subscribe, let's take a look below:-


A



B
the team of beauty experts carefully select an assortment of products for you to discover each month

C

it really is as easy as this

You will be introduced to beauty products from around the globe, some will be full size products, others will be try me sizes.

I absolutely loved my April Glossybox, these were the beauty products i received in my box:-

* Model Co baked blush, who teamed up with Karl Lagerfield for this for this beauty

* Eyeko liquid eyeliner

* Affect Matt effect transparent loose rice powder

* Imperial leather unicorn marshmallow foam burst

* Glossybox angled brush

* Bonus beauty pick of the month



The beauty pick of the month is usually a choice of 2 products, sometimes the same product but you can choose your preferred colour or shade or 2 completely different products whereby you can make your choice.  You will receive either a flyer in your Glossybox in order to make your choice, or an email to make your choice. There's even a surprise me selection for that extra but of excitement.

I hope i have inspired you to try Glossybox, you can also cancel your subscription at any time should you wish to, but why would you!!!

So without further ado head on over to - 

http://tidd.ly/921a296c


Until next time my lovelies, stay safe and stay fabulous.

Love Lesleyanne x









contains affiliate advertising









































































































































































































without having to pay a fortune just to try each product, which  then leaves you to decide if you would like to purchase the full size product.                                                                                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm Trying Derma Rolling

21st August 2017 Disclaimer - The following are my own personal findings, I am not a qualified beauty therapist WHY I'M TRYING DERMA ROLLING AND HOLDING BACK ON BOTOX Hello my lovelies, Today I thought I would chat about Derma Rolling, this is rapidly becoming a passion of mine.  So let's get chatting about it, and my own experience using it at home. Back in April this year i decided to bite the bullet and purchase my first ever derma roller from Amazon, why, because i began seeing more and more women talking about it, so I decided to research it, and why it is apparently the "new botox". A little confused as to whether i should start with a 0.2mm derma roller or 0.5mm, i opted for the the 0.5mm being as i'm a tough cookie, and most of the reviews i read suggested starting with a 0.5 if you wanted to see more of an immediate result.  The first time I used it I really wasn't sure how hard or soft to roll, but you very quickly find out by your pa
11th September 2019 THEM BONES,THEM BONES, there's a song in there somewhere   Good Morning My Lovelies, Well it's been some time since i sat down to write a blog, in fact way too long, Lesleyanne consider yourself told off. So why has it been so long i hear you asking, well, besides life and sometimes obstacles that get in the way leaving no time to actually sit down with my laptop and be creative. Someone has been a silly girl, yes that's right a silly girl, you've guessed it right, of course I'm talking about me. It was a lovely summers evening, so i say to my husband Chris "lets take the dogs for a walk" all three dogs Oscar 15 year old Jack Russell, Teddy 19 month old Pomeranian and Elsie 18 month old Chihuahua all running around with excitement as we get their harnesses out, running in and out of our legs, leads getting twisted and tangled, finally we are ready to go, checked pockets for poop bags, yep got those, so off w

Father Christmas or Santa

24/11/17 Good Morning My Lovelies,                                              Today I want to chat about :-                                                                WHAT DO YOU SAY?              'FATHER CHRISTMAS' OR 'SANTA'  the jingle of sleigh bells, he's on his way As a child I grew up believing in 'Father Christmas' then went onto raising my own children to believe in 'Father Christmas' with many many magical memories of this special time, the absolute magic of the preparation of the 'Father Christmas plate, which consisted of a couple of mince pies and glass of milk, sometimes a tipple of sherry and a big fat juicy carrot for 'Rudolph' with a few extra carrot's for the other reindeer's. I remember all too well the excitement in our house and six children all eager to go to bed "because he'll be here sooner", trying to keep them awake and amused.  Then when it was time