Skip to main content

Hi Everyone,


How are you all, well I hope?  I decided to write this blog about a few of my favourite Benefit cosmetics, just incase you havnt heard of Benefit (where have you been) here is just a little history about the Brand.


Benefit Cosmetics was founded in San Fransisco in the 1970's, Benefit Cosmetics is a one stop shop for iconic award-winning products that will primp, prettify and solve any beauty dilemma!!  With kitch packaging and cheeky, feelgood products, they add a much needed sense of humour to the beauty world.

I PINK I love you radiant makeup kit brightens complexion, curls lashes, and gives your cheeks a pink flush.
this is an example of  just one of the beautiful kits to choose from


WE CAN ALL BENEFIT FROM - BENEFIT
https://www.benefitcosmetics.comhttp://tidd.ly/33cb33b7

OMG...... Just Look At This Advent Calender  
only £34.50 worth over £76 

Contains:
  • they’re real! mascara in jet black | fun-size
  • high beam | fun-size
  • the POREfessional | fun-size
  • they’re real! remover | fun-size
  • they’re real! tinted primer | fun-size
  • roller lash in black I fun-size
  • gimme brow in 3 I fun-size
  • benetint | fun-size
  • hoola | fun-size
  • it’s potent! eye cream | fun-size
  • watt’s up! | fun-size
  • stay don’t stray in 01 light/medium | fun-size


  •    You cannot imagine just how happy i am, in my opinion the Benefit Advent Calender outdoes every other beauty calender out there, but then I am a massive massive fan of Benefit Cosmetics.


Years and years ago now, I was walking through Debenhams Department Store, I was intrigued by the Benefit Counter, the displays and the packaging of the products, to be honest, I think it was the packaging that actually made me stop to take a look.  I remember picking up product after product trying to work out how it opened or trying to work out what it was, it was so quirky.

A few minutes later one of Benefit Sales Assistants came to my aid, I think she more or less demonstrated everything for me, I was fascinated.  The product that surprised me the most was the brow product "Gimme Brow" it worked wonders on my sparse brows.  Growing up in the     60's 70's I fell victim toover plucking my eye brows, I even resorted to shaving them off and drawing them on, hilarious and unthinkable these days, right.  I can remember the many times I would check myself in the mirror to discover I was half a brow missing 😂 so not a good look!!!



Wow, these days there are so many products to choose from but what really makes a difference to my eyebrows is "Gimme Brow" all those very fine fibres literally filled in every gap on my brows, but in a very natural way, they really really look natural and so easy to apply, just brush on in the direction of your hair growth and voile you have perfect, natural looking eye brows.


Another of my go to Benefit products is the "They're Real Mascara" I just love this product (as well) and have recommended it to so many of my friends, the tip of getting the most perfect and long lashes is to firstly apply the mascara as you normally would, then go VERTICAL, at the very tip of the mascara wand is a little round tip with the exact same bristles as the rest of the wand, but now you apply your mascara in an upward stroke by the round tip, this really extends the length of your lashes and fans them out at the outer edges of your lashes.



My favourite trio Benefit products for eyes, whether your looking for a casual, no make up  look or for a glam night out try :-

Gimme Brow                                   £20 in 3 different colours
They're Real Mascara                    £20.50 in 3 different colours
High Brow Highlighter                   £18.00

The High Brow Highlighter adds just the right amount to highlight the arch of your brow or to add to the inner corner of your eyelid to take away the dark shadow, I couldn't be without this either.


after application of High Brow



So whether your looking for an individual item of make up or you want to build your own kit, Benefit really does have all the Benefits.     

Why not pop on over to https://www.benefitcosmetics.comhttp://tidd.ly/33cb33b7   and treat yourself or someone special, go on, they will Benefit from it!!!!!!!

Thank you for reading, look out for my next Blog.

Until next time, stay safe and stay fabulous,

Love Lesleyanne xx


                                                                 

                                                                                                             




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm Trying Derma Rolling

21st August 2017 Disclaimer - The following are my own personal findings, I am not a qualified beauty therapist WHY I'M TRYING DERMA ROLLING AND HOLDING BACK ON BOTOX Hello my lovelies, Today I thought I would chat about Derma Rolling, this is rapidly becoming a passion of mine.  So let's get chatting about it, and my own experience using it at home. Back in April this year i decided to bite the bullet and purchase my first ever derma roller from Amazon, why, because i began seeing more and more women talking about it, so I decided to research it, and why it is apparently the "new botox". A little confused as to whether i should start with a 0.2mm derma roller or 0.5mm, i opted for the the 0.5mm being as i'm a tough cookie, and most of the reviews i read suggested starting with a 0.5 if you wanted to see more of an immediate result.  The first time I used it I really wasn't sure how hard or soft to roll, but you very quickly find out by your pa
11th September 2019 THEM BONES,THEM BONES, there's a song in there somewhere   Good Morning My Lovelies, Well it's been some time since i sat down to write a blog, in fact way too long, Lesleyanne consider yourself told off. So why has it been so long i hear you asking, well, besides life and sometimes obstacles that get in the way leaving no time to actually sit down with my laptop and be creative. Someone has been a silly girl, yes that's right a silly girl, you've guessed it right, of course I'm talking about me. It was a lovely summers evening, so i say to my husband Chris "lets take the dogs for a walk" all three dogs Oscar 15 year old Jack Russell, Teddy 19 month old Pomeranian and Elsie 18 month old Chihuahua all running around with excitement as we get their harnesses out, running in and out of our legs, leads getting twisted and tangled, finally we are ready to go, checked pockets for poop bags, yep got those, so off w

Father Christmas or Santa

24/11/17 Good Morning My Lovelies,                                              Today I want to chat about :-                                                                WHAT DO YOU SAY?              'FATHER CHRISTMAS' OR 'SANTA'  the jingle of sleigh bells, he's on his way As a child I grew up believing in 'Father Christmas' then went onto raising my own children to believe in 'Father Christmas' with many many magical memories of this special time, the absolute magic of the preparation of the 'Father Christmas plate, which consisted of a couple of mince pies and glass of milk, sometimes a tipple of sherry and a big fat juicy carrot for 'Rudolph' with a few extra carrot's for the other reindeer's. I remember all too well the excitement in our house and six children all eager to go to bed "because he'll be here sooner", trying to keep them awake and amused.  Then when it was time