21st August 2017 Disclaimer - The following are my own personal findings, I am not a qualified beauty therapist WHY I'M TRYING DERMA ROLLING AND HOLDING BACK ON BOTOX Hello my lovelies, Today I thought I would chat about Derma Rolling, this is rapidly becoming a passion of mine. So let's get chatting about it, and my own experience using it at home. Back in April this year i decided to bite the bullet and purchase my first ever derma roller from Amazon, why, because i began seeing more and more women talking about it, so I decided to research it, and why it is apparently the "new botox". A little confused as to whether i should start with a 0.2mm derma roller or 0.5mm, i opted for the the 0.5mm being as i'm a tough cookie, and most of the reviews i read suggested starting with a 0.5 if you wanted to see more of an immediate result. The first time I used it I really wasn't sure how hard or soft to roll, but you very quickly find out by your pa...
Comments
Post a Comment